- Dress code enforced.
- Eating or drinking is not allowed.
- Computers will be accessed after instructed to do so.
- Students will be held accountable for what happens at their computer.
- The computers are for educational use only.
- The settings on the computers and software should not be customized in any way.
- Do not disconnect or connect any equipment, ask the instructor for help if you have problems.
- It is a crime to copy software from the lab computers to install in your own computer.
- Always loging using your student ID. and password.
Any object that should not be in class will be removed, items will be returned to parent/guardian.
- Always save data files in your OneDrive cloud storage.
Students are responsible for keeping these areas neat and presentable.
- The instructor will tell you when to print.
- All typing must be done with the proper finger and hand position on the keyboard.
- Logoff the computer when you leave, but do not restart the computer.
Behavior – The Rios’ stimulus plan
- Verbal reprimand
- Verbal reprimand outside the classroom
- Contact with significant family members and others (parentl(s), coach, neighbor, DNA related or not)
- Early Detention (sponsor by La Carreta, Dennys, IHOP, Cuatro Ruedas)
- Referalls (a.k.a. Supreme Court)
- The grade is mostly based on projects created in the classroom, although in rarely occasions other types of assessments will be provided.
- Every student’s project will be available on the Internet. The student’s electronic portfolio is the main source of evidence when considering his/her grade.
- In most occasions many projects will be assess at once. It is parent’s responsibility to verify the student’s performance on a weekly basis.
- Comparing the students’ e-portfolio with other students in the same period is the best way to see the student’s performance in the classroom.
- The student is always responsible for completing every project even with a justified absent.