The computer curriculum focus on the utilization of software that is open source and software that is provided for free by Miami Miami Dade County Public Schools to staff and students.
Open source software is define ad software for which the original source code is made freely available and may be redistributed and modified.
Student’s portal of MDCPS provides students with access to download and install Microsoft Office 365.
The list below provides access to the website of the software that we will be using in the classroom. Feel to to download and install at home.
- GIMP is for graphic design.
- Blender is a 3D creation & video editing suite.
- Audacity is an audio editing, recording and processing suite.
- VLC is multimedia player and framework
- WordPress is a content management systems to buils robust websites
- VSDC Video Suite is a software tailored for editing digital video and audio files in various formats